Mortgage Brokers in Ilford (Essex)
31 Chalgrove Crescent
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
1. Comprehensive advice (your bank will only advise you on one of their own products)
2. Search a wide range of lenders to find the most suitable product for you
3. Works for you, not the lender
4. Can answer your questions and explain the whole process
5. Can understand non-standard requirements that a web search cannot
6. Provides unbiased advice
7. Provides advice based on your circumstances and requirements, not on what a lender has to offer
8. Is available via phone, mobile, text, e-mail and in person
9. Is someone you can trust
10. Will deal directly with a lender for you and knows the lender's specific requirements for your application
11. Has detailed knowledge of the mortgage industry and its current, often changing, conditions
12. Is qualified in mortgage advice and practice
13. Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
14. Sees the application process through from start to end
15. Saves you money! (finding you the most suitable mortgage can save you a lot of money over the length of your mortgage)
We provide mortgage, protection and general insurance advice to clients in Essex & the rest of the UK. We provide expert and professional advice to individuals on UK mortgages, remortgages, buy to let, protection and general insurance through carefully considering your situation, needs and priorities before making appropriate recommendations.
handWhy use us for mortgage advice? As advisors, we can help you arrange appropriate mortgage and insurance contracts to suit your requirements. We have years of experience in finding the most suitable solution for our clients' needs.
We aim to make your transaction as affordable and pain free as possible. We will offer you advice and assistance from the first point of contact to the day you complete on your mortgage.
And our commitment to you does not end there, we strive to offer our clients the best possible service so that they become a “client for life". We offer ongoing reviews and, of course, you are most welcome to contact us even when a review is not scheduled.
We appreciate that not all brokers are the same, but our aim with Alexandra Hamilton is to give you all these and a friendly, professional service. Give us a call on 0207 183 0212 and let us know how Alexandra Hamilton can get the best for you.
Thank you for choosing Alexandra Hamilton.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
FCA does not regulate some forms of buy to let mortgages.
There are two parts to the process of getting a mortgage for buying your first home – the advice part and the application part. Get the advice part right and the application will be much easier.
Moving home can be a stressful time, there are so many things to think about and making sure everything happens when it's supposed to.
A qualified adviser will take the stress out of the whole process by providing you the help and advice to find the most suitable mortgaging option which best meets your needs.
An adviser will help you decide if it's beneficial for you to switch lender.
If you are an existing homeowner, there are many reasons why you may want to remortgage.
Life cover, Critical illness cover & Income protection policies
Nobody likes to think of the worst or what could happen if things went wrong. But what would happen if you were unable to work, due to long term illness or disability?
How would you pay your mortgage or meet your other monthly commitments? How would your partner meet the monthly mortgage payments, in the event of your death or the diagnosis of you becoming critically ill?
These are things you really should be mindful of and failure to meet monthly mortgage repayments could result in mortgage lenders repossessing your home.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
There are two parts to the process of getting a mortgage for buying your first home – the advice part and the application part.
Here's what we offer: Service for First Time Buyers and Next Time Buyers Initial Consultation Appointment Ongoing advice at the end of a phone line (office and mobile) Helping you prepare to buy How to view a property How to deal with estate agents