driveJohnsons Ilford

Driving Schools in Ilford (Essex)

Be the first to review

Bedford Road

Show map

Contact Numbers


Opening hours

Monday to Sunday: 9am - 5:30pm


  • Over 400 Driving Instructors
  • Highly Qualified Driving Instructors

driveJohnson's Ilford

With over 92% first-time pass rate and a team of more than 400 driving instructors in and around London driveJohnsons can guarantee you'll pass your test safely and quickly.

Unlike other driving schools, all of our driving instructor provider structured and well thought out lessons, so you will never be sitting around looking at charts or diagrams of cars. 90% of your lessons will be driving time; the other 10% is usually improvements and discussion about technical manoeuvres.

All of our instructors are completely honest, as soon as they think you are ready they will get you booked in for your test. To help you pass quicker we also offer a range of FREE driving materials such as manuals and online learning centre tools.


There are currently no reviews for this company

Leave your review of driveJohnsons Ilford

All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.

Returning User

New User

By leaving this review, you agree with our Terms of membership

Local Events

View local events